IP Primer and its management take a pro-active step to the user privacy and ensure that, necessary measures are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience.
How does IP Primer use your information?
IP Primer may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
IP Primer do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless IP Primer provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. IP Primer may also release your information when IP Primer believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others‘ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, IP Primer may include or offer third party products or services (including advertisements like Google Adsense, Ads by Yahoo etc.) on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. IP Primer therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, IP Primer seeks to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.